&& All Me
Hey, welcome to my blog, my name is Raiesah, commonly known as Anna, Rae, Fred, or… Freddee! <3 Make yourself comfortable, I like to ramble.
Hobbies. Writing, photography, videography, graphics, music, and the likes.
Books. Harry Potter, Thief Lord, Great and Terrible Beauty series, Rewind, Ella Enchanted, and the PP rpg should BE a book. Some people can WRITE…
Movies. Illusionist, Prestige, Bend it, Pirates, Princess Diaries, Ella Enchanted, Iron Man, Batman(s), Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman(s), and SOOO much more.
Contact Me. AIM: sunshinex824 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org BEST PLACES: I’m on TDA as !revolt, so if you’re on there, which I recommend you to be on, you can PM me. Youtube: RaeRubin=]
(And…more to come – you can ask questions and I’ll add them or whatnot…)
The Character Biography
*Note: I think I kind of have to write in first person. Bare with.
Character’s Full Name: Raiesah R.
Nickname: Rae; RaRa; Rae-Rae; Fred; Freddee; Reeses; Ees; rawr♥; etc.
Date of Birth/Age: August 24th, 1993. (17)
Birthplace: Orange, New Jersey.
Current Home: SOtown, New Jersey.
Blood Status: Pureblood Traitor :P
Mother: Bebe Halima R.
Father: Bagh Khan R.
Siblings: Siddiqi R. (25), Asiya Wafara R. (24)
Relevant Extended Family: [paternal aunts/uncles] Salma, Hafeeza, Fazeelah; Mooner, Basheer, Amir. [Paternal Cousins] Shaleeza, Shazeeda, Shazim, Saalim; Fareed, Wafiyah, Ridwan, Riyaad; Adam, Imaan; Zakariya, Ruquyyah, Saulih, Hanna; Asmaa, Azima, Abass.
Take a Look in the Mirror
Eyes[color/shape]: Dark brown eyes, semi-thick eyelashes and brows. Usually creased in thought or in scrutiny.
Face Shape: R-r-round. Like a chubby oval.
Hair[color/style/shape]: Recently, as in the last year, cut and coloured. All home-done, though. Black-brown with few red-brown streaks. The cut has basically grown out, but it was layered with obnoxiously cut side-bangs.
Personal Style: Preference is jeans and tee’s/wife beaters, if not jeans, then pajama bottoms. Of the loose variety. On normal days, plaid and stripes are the loves. Normally, though, the clothes seem dark. Preference, though, is green/blue earthy looking colours… I don’t own the clothes I would love to wear. I own ugly clothes. :(
Skin Color: I happen to be an already brown person with a bad tan. =/ I’m from the Caribbean, people!
Other(unusual/distinguishing features such as marks, tattoos, wounds, scars, etc): Right arm – horizontal scar from age four – iron burn. Patch of scratches/scars – camp ’10.
Basic Traits: I am a lover of things. That is basically my favourite part of my TDA about me. Seriously. I love everything, rarely hate anything. In terms of character traits, I’m ridiculously trusting and trustworthy. Some people say I’m passive, but that’s hard to believe, in my opinion. I get my priorities backwards sometimes, but I never, ever, ever, ever intentionally hurt people or things. I’m a music fiend. Very addicted.
This isn’t working out so well because I don’t particularly like writing about myself… but questions, I can do…
1. How does your character act when meeting a new person? Normal. Duh. I skip up to people and say, “Hey! I’m Raiesah, what’s your name?” Unless I feel too shy to actually do that. But I actually do try to incorporate that new person into whatever I happen to be doing. And you know, when you meet new people and you see something about them to connect with, yeah, I look for that too. Example being Friday at my grams with Aliyah? I used her little cousin Akil to create a small bond. Win.
2. How does your character act in their day-to-day life? Well, I happen to be an insomniac, of the nocturnal variety. I can go a while without sleep, and look pretty fresh even if I’ve just woken up. During the schoolyear, I go to bed around one AM or so, wake up at six and then head out for school. Weekends and summer days are spent asleep, and the nights are spent awake and doing what the norm is. The norm is that… I hate watching TV, but I love reading and surfing the web, editing photos, compiling photos, and doing graphic design. I happen to have my own Facebook Page: Black Canvas Editing. :)
3. How does your character act when they’re just hanging around their house? As aforementioned, I love to surf the web and read when I’m at home. Occasionally, I chill out in my back yard or ride around on my bike and whatnot. I have two birds; Fred and George. They are White/Yellow Cockatiels with orange spots on their cheeks. They sing every morning… whistle, mimic you. The likes.
4. What responsibilities do they have? Hm, I’m the VP of my churches Sisters Youth Group. I’m the art & photo editor of the school paper. I edit and occasionally write for my Churches paper. I have the daily responsibility of being awesome. :P
5. How does your character currently feel about romance? Romance is a joke. Okay, so, maybe it can exist, but at the same time, it’s still a joke. I’ve been saying vehemently for years that I will never get married. And I like to witness things before I believe in them. And I have not seen true romance, like, ever. And in terms of kids, I’ve wanted to adopt since I was like…six. I’ll be honest. I wouldn’t mind marrying someone, so long as they aren’t coolie and they play football. Professionally. For La Liga or Prem League. :P
6. What kind of quirks or mannerisms does your character have? I like to make faces. Except I was told my faces were mean… I’m not thinking mean things… maybe it’s just the way I look. Sighs. I do the eyebrow raise like no one’s business. On a normal day, I’m usually the dork with the camera documenting everything and anything.
Early Childhood: Where were they born/how did they grow up? What were their parents like? My parents were some of the first lot of Guyanese immigrants from the Masjid that came over to Jersey. Well, my dad came to Newark, New Jersey, and my mom ended up in the Bronx, New York. Finally, they got married, and the Masjid known as the National Islamic Association was basically created. That’s right. My parents were one of the legitimate founding fathers of NIA. When it was actually a clean, nice, cool place to go to. Anyway, they had Siddiqi like, a year later. And then a year after that they had Asiya. They moved to East Orange, New Jersey, seven years after Asiya was born, I was born! Yay!
And I was born in August, which is cool. Because Asiya was born on August 5th, Bagh (dad) was born on August 7th, and I was born on August 24th.
Of course, after a few years, some New Yorkers migrated to New Jersey and things just snow balled into life as it is now… I was tormented, as a kid, by mean people for a long time. I never hung out with any of the girls because they were jerks, and I hung out with the boys and my cousins until I was around twelve. Then, there was a change where the girls started being alright and I grew apart from hanging with my friends, the guys. Which was sad, but fine, you deal and move on. Of course, I’m still friends with them, just not best buds.
Schooling Years: What were their favorite classes? Their least favorite? What did they do with friends on weekends/free-time? How did they spend their summers? Who were they closest with? Were they more likely to follow the rules or bend them? Did something monumental happen during these years that changed them forever–and if so, what and how? I go to Columbia. It’s a school that wishes it was something it wasn’t. Although, I think it’s good just because my friends are there… the actual school is ridiculous. My favourite class has got to be Computer Graphics. I took it in year ten and it was just a really fun breather class. I learned a bit more about photoshop and photography from the class, and had basically the best teacher ever. That experience snowballed into be getting pulled into the paper and now, I’m the editor of Art and Photography for it. :)
Least favourite class…I would say I didn’t enjoy Spanish very much, though it’s untrue. I tend to not like my classes as I’m taking them, and then when they’re over I miss them a lot. Like, Precalc? Hated it, now? Wish I could learn more.
On weekends and in my free time I do like to hang out with my pals. Whether we go to the village and chill at starbucks, dunkin donuts, the trattoria, cold stone, etc, or I chill with my other friends somewhere else (everywhere), it’s always a good time. It’s currently summer, and so far I’ve gone to several places on vacation with my family, minus my brother. Canada, and the west coast. I went camping, which I’ve done every year of my life since I was like…four. I swear to god, I love camp soooo much. Anyway, yeah. And then chilled with my friends and Ramadan started so I was fasting and stuff.
My closest friends are Shazzy, Lee, Jeebos, Gracie and Anoodle. Although I have good friends too, basically every one of my friends is a close friend. I’m not too best friend revolving. Erm, I’d say I’m probably a mixture of bending rules and following them. Some rules were meant to be broken whereas others are there for a reason. It’s the way it is.
A lot of things are monumental.
Entering Adulthood: What do they do for a career/how do they make money? Where do they live, and who with? Do they travel; who with? Who are some of their friends and what do they do for free-time? What goals/dreams do they wish to accomplish? I’m not there yet. Hold your horses. I actually can’t find a real job, but I do photography and stuff. Hit me up: Black Canvas Editing. Still live with the rents and sibs. Travel with the rents and sibs. Grr… still a kid.
How many languages do they speak? Can they cook[and what's their favorite foods?]? Do they have any strange customs or traditions? Please add anything else you wish to/that you know about your character here that do not fit in above categories. I’m a Muslim. Is that strange enough for you? :P I speak only english, with the bare minimum of spanish known. I know like, two words of French, Italian, and Arabic. SALAM MEANS PEACE. For real. Ask me a question and I shall give you an answer. Because this survey’s a bit strange to fill out. :)